Elevator Speech: The Immediate Goal . . .
Should be Clarity and Understanding.
Fred Miller, NO SWEAT Public Speaking.
The Immediate Goal of your Elevator Speech should be Clarity and Understanding.
Everyone who hears it should know exactly what you do. Then, they should be able to tell others exactly what you do with clarity and understand it.
There are three possible outcomes.
They want to talk to you right away. They want to have a conversation and get details.
They don’t need what you offer, but if they ever do in the future, they would be very comfortable having that conversation with you.
They know what you do and their radar is now up, and if someone ever says, Hey, I’m looking for this product or service, they’ll think of you and refer you.
Be sure your Elevator Speech has the immediate goal of Clarity and Understanding and I guarantee it will be absolutely, positively – NO SWEAT!
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills.
They do this because they know:
Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
They also know:
We perceive really great speakers to be Experts, and we like to work with Experts.
He shows them how to:
Develop, Practice, and Deliver ‘Knock Your Socks Off Presentations!’ with –
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Facilitator
- Breakout Sessions
- Personal and Group Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Professional Slide Presentations for your specific needs
- Presentation Consulting
- Lessening The Fear of Public Speaking with – NO SWEAT!
- Crafting Your Elevator Speech, Floor by Floor with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, and Leadership Opportunities.
- We are All Self-Employed!
- How to Build a Three-Legged EXPERT Stool
Contact me: Fred@NoSweatPublicSpeaking.com
Go to Source
Author: Fred E. Miller